WHole green coconut powder with high nutritional value and sweet creamy taste
As a dietary supplement, take 6.4 grams (1 tbsp) once daily, as desired or as directed by your medical professional.
Whole green coconuts from Indonesia. Contains 35% coconut water. The other 65% is whole coconut flesh.
- Natural substance
- 100% Pure
- No Fillers
None. Free of sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
Packaged in Australia using imported ingredients.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||PER 100G||PER SERVE|
|Coconut Powder (g)||100||6.4|